Thursday, July 13, 2006

Quote I Enjoyed

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is." Camus

I read this today while surfing online and it just made me smile. Anytime people ask me about religion, I say something along these lines, thought not quite as simply or eloquently. I wear a cross around my neck, I pray at night, I don't go to church and I've definitely had my share of sins, but I consider myself a Christian. Not sure why I felt like bringing this up, but I've turned more to my spirituality lately in hopes that I can find answers to my own behaviors as well as how to change my future out look.

I finally get the internet at home tomorrow, so hopefully my blogs won't be so crazily disjointed as they are now.

I also want to start putting some of the stuff I'm learning in my lame little books on here. I think it will help me. Not sure if that would be boring or not, but frankly, I've got a heck of a lot of free time.

0 comments: