Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Funny Blog

I just ran into a blog from Ken Jennings, that guy who won a brazillian bucks on Jeopardy a while back. Its pretty damned funny, as he writes to Jeopardy like a jilted lover, suggesting some wardrobe changes and commenting on the robot likeness of Alex Trebek. I think my favorite part is when he mentions Trebek's ridiculous accents. That is by far is greatest character flaw, and that isn't saying much.

I'd comment more on it, but I just have a feeling that it will spark some comment for Marc on his blog and I don't want to steal any thunder.

5 comments:

Pa said...

That was funny, if only we wrote to all the tv shows we loved like that...

Dear Alias,

It's been a couple of months since we spoke, but there were some unresolved issues that I had to get out. What the hell was going on in Season Three? You switched gears on me and left me scratching my head. Then you brought back Rambauldi in Season Four because the first two season weren't enough. Etc...

Kate said...

Dear Family Guy,
Why did you have to start stretching out your jokes for so long that I actually get bored? Why is it that you had to do that stupid musical number "Shepoopie" or something like that with Tom Brady? Why? Why couldn't you just be the funniest show on television like you used to be? You made me and Marc laugh so many times...and now you make us cry. The only thing funny you've done in the last season is when Stewie was in the tv and started singing "I can feel it coming in the air tonight" and then when Peter told Meg to put down the sandwich when they were in the panic room. Oh yes and when Stewie said "stop messing with my crayons...mixin' em up"

That's it people. That's all you've given me in 365 days. That's crap Seth McFarlane. Crap. Stop wasting your time on American Dad and FOCUS YOUR SHIT!

Pa said...

oooooo

Dear Kate,

That's a lot of anger coming from someone stuck in the Boondocks. Wait, I'd be angry if I was stuck there too. Go ahead and vent.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

You forgot about Crazy Stairs!

Kate said...

Oooh, no, did that hit crazy stairs? That was my favorite line! WTG Sean for remembering!!