Monday, January 22, 2007

I Shed a Tear ... of Happiness!!!

My precious Indianapolis Colts are going to the Super Bowl!! That had to be one of the most exciting games I've watched in a long time and although I fear I may have the stomach flu, I think it was the anticipation and anxiety of that game that made me feel that I could vomit at any time.


I'm not going to go into any game recaps-I'll leave those to people better equipped. There are some observations that I made though, that I'd like to share.

  • Tom Brady may be pretty but he's still a bitchy little baby that needs a diaper change.

  • Ditto for Bill Belichick. Don't you dare snub Peyton Manning. Don't you dare.



  • Tony Dungy will share the honor of being the first African American football coach in the Super Bowl with Lovie Smith. I don't like making things a race issue, but I think there is a wonderful amount of pride and accomplishment there in a league where the winning coaches have historically been caucasian. Plus I love Tony Dungy. Damn I love him. This article has to be the best I've read on the whole thing.




  • We have a good team this year, and Vinaterri just rounds it out nicely. Very nicely. I'm sorry that Edgerrin James can't be part of this Super Bowl team, but I love the team we have.

  • Jeff Saturday and Dallas Clark maintain my personal MVP awards. And Jeff Saturday looks like my friend Ben-I don't care what anyone else says!
GO COLTS!!!

5 comments:

Patty said...

I will be posting my rebuttals on my blog. :) GO BEARS!

Patty said...

Our uniforms are better. Our field is better as well...the Bears don't need to be protected from the elements like the Pretty Little Ponies do. Who would win in a fight, a bear or a pony? That's right, the pony would be a little afternoon snack. LOL...ok I got a little ridiculous with that one. I ADMIT IT!

Hoggle said...

ummmm, its " Labyrinth", not " The Labyrinth".....David Bowie hates you....and his muppets too..

mm said...

I'm not a big football fan at all. I always get roped into watching games with my sister and brother-in-law. I saw the 4th quarter of the game you speak of and was gravely disappointed. No Super Bowl eye candy this year! I need my Tom Brady fix. God, he's so dreamy. I want to tie him up and violate him. *cough* wow...I'm done.

Kate said...

Wow, this person that left the comment "hoggle" if you will, actually had to look at my profile.

NERD NERD NERD NERD NERD NERD!!!!