Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I Laugh in the Face of Danger

I was living on the edge last night. I went to a little Farmer's Market on the bay in Coronado. I bought 3 pints of beautiful strawberries that were "fresh picked from Oceanside this morning", though I've been told that they were probably from Mexico. I also bought some yummy clementines and a couple of apples (because the taste tests of both proved to be worth it). I was starving as I'd just returned from the gym so I said "I'll just eat one strawberry and then wash the rest at home". Two pints of unwashed strawberries later (that's right, two pints!) I'm here to say that they were wonderful and juicy and I'm not dead yet.

I'm a rebel without a cause, huh? What will it be next? Not washing my hands after the bathroom (not likely)? Running barefoot in glass? Time will tell...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

funniest post of the year so far. I bought 4 tangelos thinking I would eat them over the next few days... nope gone in 2 hours.

-jamie