Friday, March 09, 2007

Woo-Hoo It's Friday!

I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning! I'm in such a good mood and although my body aches like heck from the past two days with my PT Fred, I am feeling good and strong and invigorated. Mircea will be here in 6 short hours and we'll have a fun weekend. Next week marks the beginning of my office revamp, which is where myself and three others are on a weight loss regime and another guy is quitting smoking, so it will surely be bitchy in here. Looking forward to it though as I've been unsuccessful with weightloss since I got here, though I'm definitely stronger and more muscular, I'm still a fatty and I gained weight since I've been here. Whatever, one day at a time, you know?

No big plans for the weekend. We want to go see the sunset at Point Loma (the damn cliff blocks my sunset view from my room) and then finally trek around Balboa Park. It should be a good time.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend and that the weather is great for every body!

1 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

You are most certainly *not* a fatty. If you've gained weight, you can most likely blame that on your PT and muscles (when I had a trainer I put on a few pounds, but lost a few inches...you know the drill).
That's *so* exciting that Mircea will be there soon! Hope you guys have an amazing time.