Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm Home

I'll make this quick, but I wanted to let everyone know I made it back safe and sound. I got in so late on Thursday, it kind of sucked, but I had the best going away party EVER from my buddies at work. It was a mad rush, which I will describe later.

My phone doesn't work at Mircea's house nor mine, so that should be interesting. My new phone (only two more weeks!) should work at both houses, but Lord knows. The best part is it will have a screen so I can call people and know who the hell is calling me. That phone has been broken since I went to San Diego and you'd be surprised how much of a pain it is to not be able to screen calls or call people whose phone numbers you haven't memorized.

Ok, so I'm back and I'm in training all week so I won't have a bunch of email access or time to blog, but I hope everyone is doing well and I am SOOOOOO happy to be home.

And thank you to Marc for taking wonderful care of those beautiful kitties. I picked them up today and they were so sad to leave their Papa, but they are happy at my house and snuggled like crazy!!

0 comments: