Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend Recap

I went to see Lindsay this weekend. We had a really good time. Saturday was a Party Lite get together, with yummy treats to eat and then we went and saw 300 at a free sneak preview. It was fun fun. On Sunday we went to Palm Springs and had a yummy lunch at Red Robin and then went on a window shopping spree. We didn't buy much but we had a good time looking at decors, clothes, and wine. I bought some yummy wine at World Market for Mircea's visit. You heard me, he's coming to visit. That little sneakster had been planning this surprise and told me that he'll be here on Friday at noon for another little vacation. I'm so pumped! We'll have nothing official planned, but it should be a blast!!!

Oh, back to this weekend. On the way back I saw a wildfire that closed the freeway.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I love Red Robin. We just got one here in Columbia, and we love it!

Anonymous Me said...

That is *so* sweet that Mircea is surprising you with a visit; I bet that news made your week. :-) He seems to treat you well, and you deserve that. I blew off (another) guy on Sunday. I doubt he'll talk to me again, but he just wasn't what I wanted. Whatever. We *so* need to catch up--when are you coming back??
Now I want a burger. Darn you! I started WW today and am doing really well. Thanks to the APs I earned from my lunch time run, I still have 10 points to play with.

photomommy said...

We love Red Robin, too...

That's a great surprise for you! Woo-hoo! :)