Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Get Out of My Head

I assume we all have songs that we just can't get out of our heads. I have a couple of culprits that haunt me all the time. These are the ones I can think of. Feel free to add your own in the comments section (or on your page!)

Making Love Out of Nothing at All- Air Supply
I'm in Love With a Stripper- T-Pain
Baby Beluga - Raffi (the strange music this site plays makes me wonder if they've ever heard baby beluga)
Just a Little Bit - 50 Cent

Well heck, I started writing this and I'm plumb out...maybe I'll update later. I know you're all dying to know.

5 comments:

I-66 said...

Woah, Air Supply.

...Right now, it's Make It Rain by Fat Joe (probably because it plays whenever I get a text message), and Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy.

mm said...

haha I have a few too.
I'm a Flirt- R. Kelly
You- LLoyd
Black History Month-Death From Above 1979

I can't stop listening/singing these songs for the life of me.

Sarah said...

Air Supply is *always* a classic.
I'm not sure what my typical culprits are; I often find myself walking around saying "I wish I was an oscar meyer weiner."

Patty said...

Hey! I'm In Luv is MY SONG! Now that you brought it up I'm seeing pictures of my friend's ex girlfriend. Never saw her strip, but she works at a strip club and has hair extensions...she works for the same company. Oh it's funny!

I forget the title, but it's by Garbage..."I'm only happy when it rains. I'm only happy when it's complicated. I know you can't appreciate it. I'm only happy when it rains. Pour your misery down on me..." So it's raining outside and hence the link. I'm not depressed I swear, cause I have that stupid song, "It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring. He bumped his head on top of the bed and won't wake up until MORNING."

Kate said...

Do I have to make the obvious connection for you Ms. Patty? The song is "I'm Only Happy When it Rains"


Pour your misery down on me.