Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Get Out of My Head

I assume we all have songs that we just can't get out of our heads. I have a couple of culprits that haunt me all the time. These are the ones I can think of. Feel free to add your own in the comments section (or on your page!)

Making Love Out of Nothing at All- Air Supply
I'm in Love With a Stripper- T-Pain
Baby Beluga - Raffi (the strange music this site plays makes me wonder if they've ever heard baby beluga)
Just a Little Bit - 50 Cent

Well heck, I started writing this and I'm plumb out...maybe I'll update later. I know you're all dying to know.

4 comments:

I-66 said...

Woah, Air Supply.

...Right now, it's Make It Rain by Fat Joe (probably because it plays whenever I get a text message), and Thanks For The Memories by Fall Out Boy.

Unknown said...

haha I have a few too.
I'm a Flirt- R. Kelly
You- LLoyd
Black History Month-Death From Above 1979

I can't stop listening/singing these songs for the life of me.

Anonymous Me said...

Air Supply is *always* a classic.
I'm not sure what my typical culprits are; I often find myself walking around saying "I wish I was an oscar meyer weiner."

Kate said...

Do I have to make the obvious connection for you Ms. Patty? The song is "I'm Only Happy When it Rains"


Pour your misery down on me.