Thursday, March 08, 2007

Little Miss Smarty Pants

I'm going to toot my own horn for a second. I got an A on both of my midterms, the one that I worked with Mircea and Lainie (and Marc) was a 94 and the one I did by my lonesome was a 93. Woot!!!

I'm just so excited. We're stepping into some harder stuff for math this next week and the 30 page final for the other class will be a pain, but at least I've got a fighting chance.

WOO HOO!!

Ok, sorry, I'm just so excited so I'm seeking virtual high fives!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holla! Virtual high five and thumbs up atcha. Congrats, lady!

Anonymous Me said...

Because you KICK ASS!! :-)

Pa said...

As I told Trina yesterday, I'm the smartest kid in my math class...but that's like being the smartest kid in Special Ed. Yay, but not really. HA HA!

Congrats woman!

Anonymous said...

High five!

Karen