Thursday, November 09, 2006

Random Facts Blog

Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.

I got this from my friend Sarah's LJ and decided that I'd at least answer it for myself and won't force anyone to answer it, but I personally think that at least Marc, Chantelle and Missy should do so.

Here are my 6 random facts.

1.) I've always felt that I'm not "from" somewhere. I've lived in so many different places that I feel like I have no roots anywhere. I don't like that feeling.

2.) I've always wanted to get a tatoo but I'm much too indecisive to do so. So I've made the decision to not do it as opposed to deciding what I wanted. Plus I'm sure I'll be nice and flabby and it will all stretch out and look stupid.

3.) I have never had any self-esteem. I have a lot of trouble finding my self worth in things. That often confuses people because I appear bubbly and outspoken, but inside, I hurt a lot. A whole lot.

4.) I've never done any drugs whatsoever. I'm proud of this, and also sometimes feel a little lame because I'm much too old and mature to try anything silly now.

5.) I worry that I'm not doing the best for myself and for others and I really want to be a good person and do good things. Its hard to accept that I am just so insignificant in the world.

6.) I want a dog so badly. And have been wanting one for quite some time. And in my heart of hearts I know that I am much too busy for a dog. But darnit!

1 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

I want a dog, too! :-( Will you be around this weekend? I'm in need of a girl's night out or something.