Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Not much new to report

I don't really have much to report right now. I'm working on a couple of blog ideas that will hopefully be interesting (a blog on emo music, as well as a blog for what my baseball entrance music would be) but there just isn't much going on in my life. I started Weight Watchers again on Monday and it has been challenging, but its so worth it and not that hard so I don't mind the hungry belly right now. I've also worked out both days this week and intend on working out today after my class, and before I go to get some yummy "healthy" groceries to stock up my house. I haven't been my normal self for months and don't even have condiments in my fridge, so I'm going to at least act like I live there for this last month before I go to San Diego.

Still in the crappy rental car. Its a smoky, no-power locks/windows, Chevy Cobalt and it angers me. A lot. And I miss the XM. A lot. And I wonder how the new Incubus cd, but haven't heard from my music hook up in a couple of days, so I'm in withdrawl for that.

Hope everyone has a good week and I'll try to get those posts done. I know, I know you are dying with anticipation.

**As an afterthought, I'd like to mention that I watched the movie Jarhead this weekend. I really really enjoyed the movie, and it was funny as I work with so many "Jarheads" to watch this, remembering conversations that they had about it when it came out. It got mixed reviews, by critics, and Marines, but I enjoyed it. Not sure I'd watch it again, but I own it now, so its mine all mine if I want to. Plus it had John Krasinski in it, whom I will someday marry.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to go buy some groceries, as well. I may do that tonight. Good for you for getting back on WW (even though you look great, so I don't think you have much to worry about!) Would you be interested in training for another marathon? Say, Eugene? April??