Wednesday, November 15, 2006

File Under WTF?!?!?!


I happened upon this article on CNN.com just a little while ago and I can't believe my eyes. O.J. Simpson has written a book called If I Did It, Here's How it Happened. Exsqueeze me? Baking powder? I am agast. This is like me saying something along the lines of...you know, I can't come up with a good joke here. This guy is such an arrogant ass clown that I can't even fathom this. He needs the money? Did he ever pay the money to Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldmann's families after he was found guilty of wrongful death in the civil trial?

Go to Hell OJ. Go to Hell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really just disgusting. I'm not sure how anybody is letting him get away with this (or why anybody would *want* to). I've got one word: PSYCHOPATH.

Anonymous said...

UGH. I guess it pays to be famous...you can get away with muder, and then tell everyone how you did it...kind of makes you sick, doesn't it?