Thursday, December 01, 2005

Kick it Up a Notch...BAM!

I need to really kick it up a notch. I just finished my two classes for grad school and got A's in both so I'm pretty stoked. Now I have some free time until the 2nd week of January and I'm going to use that free time to run like hell. I ran last night and it was ok. I was getting into a rhythm but was having some side pain so I was dissastisfied. Had to cut the run a little short b/c I got some hardcore stomach issues that continued well into the night. Guess that Sam Adams Winter Brew kicked my ass, I had 1/4 of a cup of it and then had my standard Coors light, but woo, something got to me!

Marc and I are trying to think of a name for our running team. Any suggestions? We're huge fans of Family Guy and South Park and I feel that we might use some of those jokes in there!

Going to run again tonight for sure, not so sure about tomorrow as I have some shopping plans during the day and a bonfire at night.

1 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

Yay for updates! I was wondering what happened to you. :-) Sam Adams totally kicks my butt, too; I have to be careful with it. Congrats on getting As in both classes--what are you going to do with all of your free time??