Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Much Better Day

Today has a lot of signs of "good day" in it, so I'm feeling confident. I was able to get all the extra work done yesterday when I took my "mental health day" and now I feel reenergized and prepared for the holiday season. I even made some sweet potato bread and I'm going to bring it to work tomorrow for little gifts for the people that sit near me. Maybe. They are kind of buttholes so who knows if I will give them anything.

Work is going ok today. I've taken on a huge task today to update a database and I have to keep calling a bunch of weirdos. Its very upsetting and annoying but I'm really making waves with it today.

Today is a three mile run according to our running plan. That shouldn't be so bad, knock on wood.

1 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

Glad you had a better day--hope the run went well! :-)