Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday Training

Well thank goodness we ran our longer run yesterday because we had a very late party last night. We had a great time with our friends and we partied until about 2 am, which is not like us at all! It was fun and I think most of our guests had a great time too, and for those who didn't, well too bad for them because everyone else did (some people were being snotty because apparently our party wasn't run the way they would have preferred!)

Marc and I ran a short two mile run this morning (ok, it was like 11:30 because we were tired.) Marc ran 8 minute miles, and I ran at 6.0 for most of it and then kicked it up to 7 for the last 1/4 mile. I think I am really improving as of late with all this practice and although I'm not "confident" by any means, I do have a little bit of hope.

I decided to post my training log here. I'm going to make a link on the side too. I think the training log really helps me, I like seeing my accomplishments and I'd like to keep it updated for the year next year and see my mileage. That would be pretty interesting.

We also played racquetball and I think that I should get a most improved player award. I held my own and actually burned some big time calories while playing because I was in the winning spirit. Yes, I lost, but the spirit was strong!!

0 comments: