Saturday, March 29, 2008

He Probably Wouldn't Be Interested in Me Anyway...

I never watched Design Star on HGTV. But once I saw the first season's winner, David Bromstad, and his gorgeous muscles, I said to myself "oooh boy, I want to watch that man work" (while I sit on the couch munching bon-bons). I'm currently watching his something color show, I don't even know. He has his shirt off right now and I can barely type what I want to. He's hot and sweaty, has tatoos, and looks FANTASTIC in jeans. The only "negative" is that he is gay, but I'll say this...it's not really a problem because he can still be a fantasy because it isn't going to happen anyway. I just like that body. Woohoo! Ok, now I feel a little silly, but you tell me that you don't agree. TELL ME!!!

6 comments:

Missy said...

"The only "negative" is that he is gay"
LOL you are hilarious.
He is cute though. ;)

kismetsCIRCUS said...

He's not hot. This is one of those moments when it just clarifies how opposite our taste is.

Kate said...

His face is eh. His smile is good. His chest and arms are SUBLIME!

Anonymous said...

He is a little yummy. :)

I tagged you for a meme today. Don't worry, it's a breeze...

Stephany said...

Ok he annoys the crap out of me! I hate his show!

Kate said...

I don't want him to talk. I just want to look at him. His talking is highly annoying and a constant reminder of his lack of interest in me.