Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nothing New

  • Still working on my buttload of homework. Only two weeks left of grad school. I can't wait. Seriously, I cannot wait.
  • Doing really well with the 30 day vegan challenge. Feeling good, feeling great in fact, and don't really feel like I'm missing out on anything. I'm not making any wild conjectures now, but I think I can keep this up for a darned long time. It will probably be something more "vegetarian like" but at the same time, eating out isn't all that good for me anyway and that's where the problem lies with veganism (in a small town for sure)
  • My veggies are sprouting. Who knows if they'll make it to the garden.
  • All the cat kids are great. I just love that they still like meditating with me.
  • Off to class. Only two more of this stupid Econ class and I'm done. DONE. (I hope you can all hear me just shouting done at the top of my lungs. DONE!!!!!!!!)

0 comments: