Saturday, March 29, 2008

One More Review

I had the best dinner tonight. As I went shopping on Friday, I'm trying out all of my new goodies (instead of eating yet another can of beans) and found the best meat replacement I've ever tasted (and as a former vegetarian, I've tasted a lot). These yummy "chicken" wings are made by Health is Wealth and are totally vegan. Mircea tasted one and he said "you checked the box-these aren't meat?" The only poor review we got was from Yukon, who I think was turned off by the "buffalo" part. He put it in his mouth and spit it out-literally spit, so I think my goal of turning him into vegan (yeah right) isn't likely to happen. I'll give him credit-he's doing his part to reduce waste by pottying outside and by using feline pine litter if he has to go inside.

0 comments: