Wednesday, September 06, 2006

These Are My Confessions...


  • I should not have purchased the computer. I have an addiction problem to the Sims 2 and it is taking over my life. I really ought to take it off the computer, but then I wouldn't have needed the computer and then it would have just been a waste of money. Damnit! I realized that I probably only dated Marc for about 2 out of the 6 years because I played so much Sims. Too bad I couldn't live my life in the real world instead of living vicariously through a freakin' computer game.
  • I got my textbooks in the mail yesterday and didn't even crack them open. I just played the Sims 2.
  • I haven't folded my laundry yet this week. I cleaned my sheets and bedspread this weekend and have been sleeping on the futon as I'm just too lazy to make my bed.
  • I am probably not running the marathon this year. It breaks my heart to say it, but I'm far from prepared and don't see myself "bucking up" and getting ready in the next month and a half. I am going to pay the fee to transfer the entry to next year, so I'm just pushing my goal off for a year.
  • 2006 was the year I thought I'd finally get everything in my life together. Turns out, nope.
  • I've got to go now because I have a lot of work to do and shouldn't be on here.
  • I logged back on because I realized that I didn't put my "On Notice" picture on here. I confess that I stole it from Marc, who stole it from Ray, who surely stole it from someone.

4 comments:

Missy said...

Oh how I love Sims! Before Emmy was born I probably spent a good 6 months of my life playing Sims on Playstation. I completely understand.

Pa said...

explain this half sweater phenom that you are putting ON NOTICE.

Kate said...

The half sweater is something that I got roped into while in FL, but gave it up as soon as I saw how silly I look it. Its almost like a sweater vest and it only covers like half of your body and its sweater material. Must I draw a picture? I think it is for gals much younger than I.

Pa said...

I think you need to take John Mayer off notice...I'm going to put you on notice if you don't!