Saturday, September 23, 2006

Homecoming Win!

Thank goodness for this win. I have never been a fan of Minnesota and it makes me very happy to see Purdue with another win this season. It was our first Big 10 game, but thus far we're undefeated. I'm hoping that we can keep it up, though I don't have a lot of faith in it. The Boilers are my team, but they haven't been consistent lately.

Its hard to not be able to see any of the games. I listen to them on XM Radio, but the pain of that is that I have to sit in my car. I've been sick this weekend (head cold) so I haven't been in the mood for it.

I met some people last weekend that were going to Purdue for Homecoming and they invited me a long. I went last year with Marc while he played in the band, but I think I'd rather not go on a 5 state trip when I just met them. Alright, I'm going to go celebrate with a nice cup of tea and a nap!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Ray has some thing be bought for his XM radio so that he can listen to it inside too - I don't really know much about it, but at least you wouldn't have to sit in your car to hear the games! :)