Monday, September 25, 2006

Helps!!

Anyone have any suggestions for a new blog name? I'm obviously not doing the marathon this year so it is a little silly to even pretend I'm working on running and the like.

Also, I'm having a heck of a time finding a blog template of any value. I think I may need to just come up with my own. Which means this blog will be a mess for awhile.

Any suggestions would be great.

I'd like to name the blog "Its Kate-tacular" but I think that may only be funny to me. Right now!

2 comments:

photomommy said...

I had a hard time finding one I liked when I started my blog about Taylor...

As for a new name, I'll think on that one...I'm not real creative when it comes to that stuff =)

Anonymous Me said...

I have a horrible time thinking of creative names and titles (which is why most of my entries have no titles to speak of!) Left Foot, Right Foot is kind of cute, though. :-)
We on for Friday night at 7?