Sunday, September 10, 2006

Love & Memories

I don't know if anyone knows that O.A.R. song, but it has been one of my favorites for awhile. I used to love that song like "oh, that man is angry" and now unfortunatly its like "oh damn, that applies to my life." I hate that. I really hate that.

Friday was a pretty fun day. I got some stuff taken care of around the house and then spent the evening with the Warner's and Ben playing beer pong. It was a lot of fun and I'm terrible at it. The fun part is that they don't play beer pong the standard way...they actually played ping pong with special rules. I was pretty happy though, I got on Ben's scoreboard, which Robyn said took her a couple of times.

Saturday I had a good day too. Got some stuff done around the house in the morning and then went out to dinner at Outback and went to see Lady in the Water. The dinner was great, the movie ok, and the company wonderful. Its so hard to not be "wistful". I think that is the word that best describes me. Its my "verb". (it used to be "relax" so this is a good thing!)

Today I've just been working around the house getting it all cleaned up and organized, since I'd been fairly lax on that, mostly because of the Sims. I'm trying very hard not to fire it up today. I just love it so much. Oh, my neighbor dog is at my house now. He's the sweetest, stinkiest dog ever, and I can only assume he belongs to someone, but he seems to love me. Well, actually, he loves Ben and Andrew the best, but since I'm the only one that lives here he has taken a shining to me. He's such a sweet boy. McGruff the Grime Dog (or Slime dog). I should go play with him!

I have a big class the next two weeks, so I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing as I won't have computer access all day. This class is another one of those stupid Navy/Marine Corps schools. I'm not looking forward to it at all, but at least now I can go back to my home instead of being stuck in a hotel with a bunch of jerky guys. I won't be getting the 3 am knocks on the door just to tell me how beautiful I am. As if its a compliment coming from someone who reeks of alochol!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad-