Saturday, June 24, 2006

Wedding Day

Well, I'm not going to the chapel today and I'm not going to get married, but this day is an interesting one. Its very hard to sort of "exist" today, knowing that I should be walking down the aisle in a couple of hours in my beautiful dress with all my friends and family filling the church. But life had a different plan for me I guess. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

My friend Sean is going to visit me today in 29 Palms. He's stationed over at China Lake, so its a bit of a drive, but we figured we are closer now then we were when I was in Maryland. I want to take him out to lunch somewhere and then God only knows what we'll do out here in the boring desert, but I'm sure we'll find something.

Gotta get back to my book. Its super boring but the faster I'm done the faster the pain of it is over.

0 comments: