Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Almost Home

I am so excited to be going home on Monday. I have been here too damned long and just need to get back into my "old life" which at times could be a little mundane, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I'd really like to sleep in my own bed, hang out with my friends, feed the kitties and snuggle up to Marc. I am so homesick and its so close to the time to go home...but I'm not sure I can wait a week!

Marc is coming on Sunday. Hopefully I'll have a chance to take him to the beach and then we'll drive back home together on Tuesday morning. I just can't wait to see him!!!!

Haven't been running at all lately. I haven't been eating as I've been really upset and nervous so I don't have enough calories in my body to sustain a run. I've lost 10 lbs since I've been here, so I'm actually at my goal weight, though this isn't the way that I wanted to get there.

0 comments: