Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Party Fun: The Egotistical Edition

We referred to the photos with other men as jealousy photos. I felt bad for dancing with other guys but then Trish reminded me that our men were looking at naked ladies and giving them money so I felt better. These photos aren't really all that "jealousy invoking".
Getting ready for the party. I never do a good smile...
For example...I'm not even drunk. Seriously, I think I'd had 1 drink. I think I'm overcome by joy to be around this unattractive guy who said he was a there for his bachelor party, but we know he was lying.
My second favorite dancing buddy. He was married and he gave our bachelorette a harmless lapdance. We picked out the married ones so they wouldn't flirt too much. I like this picture of me b/c I look like the old me-not the one who has aged quite a bit in the last few years.

My favorite dance partner Spencer (and the only one whose name I know). Too bad I didn't get his whole face in the shot.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

You totally look adorable! I'm so glad you decided to go!

Missy said...

You do look fabulous, and you should post pictures of yourself more often. I am glad you had a good time!

Anonymous Me said...

You look *so* amazing and happy in all those photos!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you went and had fun!