Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Best of 2007

I’ve decided to give myself a year in review, but just the things I’m thinking about…nothing serious. The following are my more memorable moments of 2007.

Sports:
Go Colts!!
As I sat outside in sunny San Diego watching the game on a big screen that my friends put on their back porch, I thought to myself “there’s no place better than here to watch this thing.” I was so happy that the Colts won and that Mr. Manning finally broke the Super Bowl seal. I’ve enjoyed the Colts as well this season, and win or lose, those are my boys!!!


Trip:
Such a beautiful place
I couldn’t have asked for a better work rotation. I got some great experience at the office, but I also met some wonderful people that have turned into lifelong friends. San Diego really was one of the best places I’ve ever been and I hope to return there permenantly at some point in my life.

Most Disgusting:

When I found a pair of dirty men’s underpants behind the tv in my room at the hotel. That was just so gross that I’m pretty sure I’ll never get over it.

Worst Movie:
I hate you Wicker Man
Wicker Man. I still get mad when I think about this movie and I’ve seen two people with it in their hands at the video store and Best Buy and I’ve told them to “keep on looking” and pass up that disgustingly stupid timewaster of a movie. I feel like I’m giving that movie the satisfaction by remaining in my head, but I hate it so much that I can’t really seem to get over it.

Strangest Blog Post:

Milkweed. But hey, now you know.

Best Video:

Sims 2, Goodbye My Lover. First of all, what a great song in general, but to have the Sims 2 associated with it makes it all that more bittersweet. You’d all be proud to know that I have never actually tried to make a video like that on my computer. Not because I don’t have time (I don’t) but because I don’t know how to do it. If I did, you’d see some sweet “shorts” by Ms. Katey Pooh

Best Picture:
So Lady-like
The drunken St. Patty’s Day at Mc P’s in Coronado. I don’t ever want to drink that much again and I really believed that I was going to die, but I love this picture. We’d just finished a chugging contest and Allison looked pretty happy, I look like I’m belching (clearly in pain) and poor Rebecca is praying to the God of Chugging contests. It was a really fun night, until I started crying that I needed the Romanians to take care of me.

0 comments: