Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Visit

My dad and I celebrated an early Christmas today and yesterday. He came into town and we had a nice lunch out and then we came back to my house to clean up leaves, which we did so well. We turned out to be a pretty darned good leaf cleaning team. Then we watched some tv last night (i've been sick so not really in the mood to do much) and then we had Christmas this morning. He was going to stay until Saturday but as I'm not feeling well and there isn't a damned thing to do in this town, we decided to call it a short visit. We had a nice time and it was great to see him. Vicki and my dad got me some really neat sweaters for Christmas, which is something I always need for sure. As usual, I got my dad sweaters, because he too is a fan of the garment.

I'm going to go take a nap. I'm feeling icky icky.

1 comments:

Missy said...

We are all sick here too, so I know how you are feeling - yucky.

Have a great Christmas, feel better!