Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Meme

Tagged by Missy...


Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wrapped
Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored on tree, white on the house. The only way to go as far as I'm concerned.
What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My stepmother cooks very well, so anything she makes.
Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Playing with Marci (my childhood dog) under the tree when I got my Barbie and the Rockers tour bus.
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?We always opened 1 gift.
How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Assorted ornaments picked up over the years and from my parents home.
Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Loved it in the Midwest, its a ridiculous waste of time here.
What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Christmas pie as prepared my step mother's sister Christine.
What is your favorite Christmas Song? What child is this
Candy Canes -Yuck or Yum? Awesome, especially as a peppermint mouth guard.
Favorite Christmas Tradition growing up: going to see my grandma and papa in ohio
Least Favorite Christmas Tradition Growing Up: Being done with Christmas in about 10 minutes since it was often just the three of us.
Breakfast or Presents First? Presents first.


I'm tagging Patty and Marc.

0 comments: