Monday, May 05, 2008

Wii Would Like to Exercise

Wii wouldn't mind living there
I did it. I read about the Wii Fit and I pre-ordered it. I hope it is as good as it seems like it could be, and that it will help keep me more active at home. As several people can attest, I'm not very good with following directions, and have some sort of dylexia ONLY when doing workout videos (and dialing a phone after I've recently used a calculator, but that is different) so this might be a challenge. But we'll see, maybe it will be fun and it will give me an excuse to play the Wii because I NEVER play it anymore. Not even for the Hero. The Guitar Hero that is.

Wii is also looking into Pole Dancing. That's wholesome. "Wii would like to slut?" I'm just being mean, pole dancing can be a good workout-for a skank. I'm kidding again, I just can't stop myself. I have the Carmen Electra strip tease workout video set, but the striptease ones made me feel ridiculous so one of my friends has them now. I won't shout out to her though...or will I?


I just looked on Amazon.com and now they are sold out of Wii fit. It's like the Army 10-miler all over again-I'm at the right place at the right time. Woo hoo. Except that I just ate some Skittles before realizing they aren't vegan. It's been an accidental omnivore day here in Lusby. Oops!

5 comments:

Missy said...

It looks like it could be fun, except I don't have a Wii, and for me, it would be one more exercise video type of thing that wouldn't get used. *sigh* I am an exercise failure lately.

Stephany said...

we pre-ordered ours a few weeks ago from toys r us. we can't wait - we want to compete to see who can loose more weight with diet and wii.

Wii will be thin... I will look like my wii mii!

Anonymous Me said...

How much did it cost? I'd love the yoga portion! I don't stretch hardly at all after workouts, so my flexibility is for crap. I can't wait to hear your review!

Kate said...

It was like $84.99 or something. More than I usually spend on a game, but decided, why not?

And you're darn right I'll review it!

kismetsCIRCUS said...

How does it know that you're doing that exact position? Maybe I have my right leg 90 degrees while I'm flailing my arms about. Hmmm how does it know?!