Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pity Party

Poor Poor Kate
Too much homework
Too much stress
Away from friends and kitties
Worrying about weightloss
Wanting to eat more

Everything is so terrible



I can't throw a good pity party like Patty. But I love the power of it. I started writing this and I feel stupid. However, I am still pretty upset about all my classes and what not and now I'm on some sort of weird sleeping schedule. (Go to bed at 5 pm get up at 3 am)

Ok, now I'm finally going to work on my stupid midterm.

1 comments:

Pa said...

Poor Poor Kate
POOR POOR KATE!
POOR POOR POOR KATE!

Sleeping weird hours because she's on the west coast working with east coast people. Stupid sleeping schdeule throwing her off.

Stupid classes stressing Kate out because she has the wrong book and taking a dumb math class.

POOR POOR KATE!
POOR POOR KATE!

Missing her kitties and her Mircea because she's so far from home. Stupid time zone differences, stupid travel.

POOR POOR KATE!
POOR POOR KATE!