Thursday, May 18, 2006

Countdown 37 Days

I logged onto TheKnot.com this morning and realized that our wedding is only 37 days away. That is insane to me. I remember worrying about it being 100 days away!! If only we had that much time. I'm so excited about getting married and starting a new chapter in my life. Not trying to be sappy, but I think that it is really cool.

I'm really sick of being in Florida. I never thought I'd say that I am looking foward to returning to Maryland.

I'm both excited and nervous about the Marathon training. Our official start date for training is June 26, two days after the wedding while we are on the cruise. We'll run on the ship but not the long runs, so we'll do a little pretraining now to get ramped up. I just hope that I finish the race!!

Gotta run, I'm actually in class but its boring the hell out of me!

0 comments: