Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tagged by Stephany

Here are the rules: Each player starts with seven random facts or habits about himself or herself. A tagged player then writes a blog entry with the seven things, as well as these rules. Then the player tags seven others and lists their names on his or her blog. Remember to leave a comment for your newly tagged players, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven random facts/habits about me:

1. I'm adopted and the date on my birth certificate (tomorrow!) is different than the date the Social Security Administration has on file. I'm assuming the birth certificate is right, but I actually got the one with my name on it when I was three (before I was "baby girl") so I'm a little nervous.

2. I sweat like a pig all the time. Even when it's cold outside. I promise, I'm clean, but sweaty!

3. I hate flossing my teeth.

4. Until I dated Mircea, all the guys I've dated have the most boring names ever. (Sorry guys)

5. I pretend that I like the Chicago Cubs. I don't give a rat's ass about them, but it's my only link to the city and I really liked living in that area.

6. I think Jesus Christ Superstar is the best musical in the whole world and think that anyone who doesn't like it, doesn't understand it.

7. I think I'm in the wrong career. I like this, but I'm pretty sure it isn't my calling.

I'm not going to tag anyone. I'm a party pooper-though I didn't want to poop on Stephany's party, so I posted this!

0 comments: