Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hmph

I want a new blog template. I don't like any of them on the web and want to make my own. Sadly, I had some html skills (which I never really used on here) from college, but I don't understand this xml stuff, and it appears to be somewhat different.

Why can't I just know things without having to do a lot of hard work?

On another note, I am so tired. I don't know what is going on, but I get up all night to use the restroom, and I've been not having liquids after like 6 pm. What am I, a hundred years old? Eww-there was an ant crawling on me. At work. Where did that come from?

I have nothing to say. Just whining. Hope everyone has a good day.

4 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

Not to sound like a mother or anything, but you may want to go to the doctor if you keep having to get up in the middle of the night. I was having that problem, and my doctor said it wasn't normal for people our age to not be able to sleep through the night. Mine was anxiety, and given the stress you've been under, you may be able to blame that, as well, but it could also be something a bit more serious. A physical never hurts, anyway!

Kate said...

You're right. My friend Lainie told me the same thing. Bossy girls :-)

I'm just kidding. I think I'll see how it goes the rest of this week, but yeah, I should be sleeping through the night-this is lame!

Unknown said...

I like the new layout. I caught an ant crawling on me this morning. I wiped it off the face of the earth.

Pa said...

mad xml skills...i know some people. they come at a price, are you ready for some dork lovin? I think not!