Saturday, May 16, 2009

I've Broken My Blog!

I've been trying to look at some other templates, even though what I really need to do is send my ideas and pictures to Sean and see if he'll work some magic for me. :-)

I sort of like the idea of this "Hello Sailor" girl, namely because I work for the Navy, but I don't "work it" for the Navy, you know? Plus, um, my gams don't look like that at all.

What do you think of the "Being Kate" title? I've been having a lot of trouble coming up with a new title. I liked the "Lusbian" idea, but frankly, I'm afraid it might be an offensive play on the word "Lesbian" and the last thing I'd want to do is offend someone for their lifestyle.

The idea of the title I'm trying to come up with is something like "somewhere between single and married with children" but that doesn't really say much. Or "at that phase in my life where not a whole hell of a lot is going on". I originally had the title "Perpetual Sarcasm" and I like that, but then I think people will think I'm just snarky and I'm really not all that sassy, I'm sort of boring.

Ideas please! I'll help you if you help me!

6 comments:

Becky said...

I actually think that "Being Kate" is not so bad of a title. But I am not terribly creative, so take that for what it's worth. I also like your "hello sailor" girl, but it might confuse people who don't know that you work for the Navy. I don't have any better ideas though.

photomommy said...

I Love the template and the title! It's very fresh. =) I'll keep thinking about a tagline for ya...

Missy said...

Yes, I am no good at this sort of thing. Which is why I let my then 2 year old name my blog and it will stay that way forever because I have nothing better. I like the title. the sailor girl is okay, but you are cuter. ;)

Anonymous Me said...

I think your template is super cute! I'm also not really good with titles, but I think "Being Kate" is just fine. :-)

Elle Bee said...

"Reed All About it" :)

kismetsCIRCUS said...

I like it! Much much much better than that scary garden and lusbianism. If Mircea gets a blog his title could be Kiss Me Kate. HA HA!

P.S. You are "workin it" for the Navy. Don't lie to everyone.