Monday, December 15, 2008

25 Questions of Christmas

Chantelle tagged me for this meme. And today, I say "why not?". So here goes!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Either one. I am TERRIBLE at wrapping gifts. I mean, like I sometimes have to have "filler" paper to cover the seams.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Always had a real tree when I was little, but with my desire to "save the world one tree at a time we have an artificial tree. And I upgraded this year to a prelit LED tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? Normally Thanksgiving Day, but this year it took a little longer.
4. When do you take the tree down? I like to take it down on January 2nd.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yup! LOOOVE the soy version too.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved the Barbie and the Rockers tour bus that had the cassette "boom box" on top of it.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad and stepmother. Oh and stepsister.
8. Easiest person to buy for? any children. I've got them pegged.
9. Do you have a Nativity scene? I have a small scale Nativity music box.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. This year no lame Christmas letter since nothing thrilling happened.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Michigan State sweatshirt from my Dad the year I graduated from Purdue. He said "well, we lived in Michigan." Touche dad. Except that I liked University of Michigan.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie: I liked the Santa Clause.
13. When do you start Christmas shopping? Whenever I can find stuff and match it up with a person
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I did this year.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My sweet tooth is in full swing.
16. Lights on the tree? Clear lights are the best
17. Favorite Christmas song? What Child is This?
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Unfortunately we have been travelling.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Maybe
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Nothing this year.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Mircea and I have pretty much opened all our presents already. I can't remember when we do it at my parents house.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowded parking lots and crappy traffic.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have a lot of random stuff, I actually like a fairly sparse tree.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Mashed potatoes. And that yummy broccoli thing my parents make.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? The ability to get in the bathtub and submerge myself in water. Strange, yes, but I miss baths so much with this surgery.

I tag anyone who feels the spirit of Christmas!

2 comments:

Missy said...

wow, you did a meme! Glad you joined in the fun!
Got your Christmas card today - love it, thanks. :)

photomommy said...

Thanks for joining in! I got your card, too. Thanks so much!