Monday, August 11, 2008

He's a Tawny Kitaen/Prehistoric Fish




Our little boy thought he was in a Whitesnake video a couple of nights ago. I thought he was adorable and had to share a picture. When I get close to him with the camera he has started yelling at me like "Mom, stop embarassing me".

This picture is of what appeared to be a fish with legs. When we went fishing yesterday we caught all kinds of crazy stuff, including flouder (which look nothing like Ariel's friend). Does anyone have any clue what this fish is? It is kind of hard to see, but the fish clearly has legs and a weird mouth. Thoughts?

We're busy with house stuff so I haven't been blogging as much. I have done some movie reviews and will start posting those as fillers. Tomorrow the realtor is coming over to give us some ideas, we're still waiting for an estimate to get the repairs, and we're looking at a very promising house. Wish us luck. We're stressing.

0 comments: