Monday, October 15, 2007

Go Giants! (But Not Too Much)

Once again I have almost won the football pool at Mircea's work. Had I not made a last minute change, I would have won, but I had some faith in the damn Chicago Bears. (I was wrong, thanks Patty!) Now, I need to have the total score of tonight's game equal less than 30 points. This can happen, but it is scary. Please cross your finger's that my sweet Peyton's little brother can win...but back it off and just make a couple of scores and Atlanta needs to just take a knee for the whole game and not score anything. That sounds reasonable.

3 comments:

drqshadow said...

Never trust the Giants to bail you out of a gambling corner...

Pa said...

Oh it was DAMN CLOSE! I was fully expecting them to win. Damn field goals they'll screw you every time.

That's what you get for GAMBLING. sinner. hee hee

Kate said...

It's all Mircea's money, so technically I'm not gambling...I'm just losing him some dough!