Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lost in Translation

I'm not 100% sure if I should be frightened that I had my blog visited by the Saudis...frankly, they are our allies in the grand scheme of things. I do have to laugh at what appears to be a "lost in translation" error when this individual was looking for a certain kind of website.


I should have known that my blog title would draw some attention. I'm still trying to come up with a new blog name...in honor of my 500th post. Yeah, that's right, as of this moment I've posted 498 ridiculous, time wasting items. But what a ride!



3 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

500 posts??! Kudos for your dedication! :-)

Unknown said...

Honestly, the first time I saw your title, that was the 1st thing I thought of too...since I had no clue what a Lusbian was. ;)

I am always getting hits from people searching for things like "boo-bees" and "big boos". I am sure they are disappointed once they see my blog. ha!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

LOL I've gotten so many "handsome naked men" searchers because of a gingerbread-men post I did!