Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Back!

with our waiter, who had some sexy dance moves


The cruise was great! Lindsay and I had plenty of time to relax and read, but I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get a lot of sun...because Lindsay doesn't like it, and frankly, I didn't want to sit up on the deck by myself...plus it's a little loud. I have so many stories to share, but I think I'll do individual posts for each of them, to keep the suspense alive. HA HA!



Anita and Jennifer
The first story is free. We had the best people at our dinner table! I had been dreading the dinner table, afraid that we'd have stodgy old farts that weren't any fun. Instead, we sit down to 4 awesome people, who we assumed were a family (as did the photographers). Turns out, it was a Mother/Daughter (Anita/Jennifer) and Father/Son (Alan/Matt) that were the best dinner companions we could imagine. We added one other person to the mix, but that's another blog post. We had a great time enjoying our massive amounts of food with these people, and enjoyed teasing each other about our selections, and making jokes about "diet" cake and "the man the size of a van" who enjoyed many meals as well. It was a good time. Here's a couple of pics from dinner (I only brought my camera once-and I don't think I have everyone, so I hope Lindsay has more pics).



Matt and the waitstaff
Til the next post...

2 comments:

photomommy said...

Oohh...I am still insanely jealous...but am so happy you had a good time. :) Glad you're back!

Missy said...

welcome back! I would LOVE to go on a cruise someday! I saw all the pictures on Facebook but I didn't get a chance to look through them yet.