Thursday, October 02, 2008

As If I Don't Disclose Enough

Chantelle tagged me to particpate in this meme. Like I don't tell you random stuff all day, but in the spirit of bloggyness (it's a spirit) I'm all up for participating. (oh and chantelle, i share your number 1, big time. it's weird)

The Rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as linking to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



The stuff...

1. I remember so much about random people in my life that it borders on obession. I remember conversations with random people in classes, remember their names, etc. I can't remember what I did at work yesterday, but I remember the day that Beth Bringle wore the same shirt as me. WTH?

2. I am always afraid of "jinxing" something. I won't talk about the football game (Purdue/Indy) on the day of, I will always speak in hypotheticals regarding sports, raises, large purchases, etc. I will NOT relax this whole house thing until I have keys in hand. (and i won't say anymore about the house because I'm afraid of jinxing it. Seriously, I had more written here and had to delete it because I was too afraid to share)

3. I have two classics that I sing in the shower. Consistently. They are Rhythm of the Rain and Last Kiss (not pearl jam's version-well, not always). If I'm home alone in the shower I will belt these two songs out. And I remember the first time I sang them in the shower at my house in Goshen. There's number 1 coming into play. I also cry every time I hear Last Kiss on the radio, like sobbing, blubbering tears.

4. I want to have a male child. And I want to name him James. So when I sing James Taylor's Baby James it will mean more. I'm not kidding.

5. I think that I should be on a game show. I am super good at trivia and I always kick ass at Cash Cab and Jeopardy! Jeopardy being the more difficult one, but I just know random shit.

6. I use waaaay too much toilet paper. I feel bad about it too because I know it isn't environmentally friendly, but I use the awesome charmin and lots of it.

7. I want to go back to school to be a veternarian. I've looked up all the prereqs and I really want to go to school again for it. And I'm not sure why I didn't go the first time around. I think it is because my parents were telling me they weren't paying for school and I just went to college to be with my then boyfriend. Guess I got lucky because I did very well at Purdue and now I have a great job, but I didn't really follow my dreams because no one really ever instilled that "sky's the limit" mentality in me. Whatever, I can push James (the son I don't have) into following my dreams so I can live vicariously through him. That's good parenting.


I'm too lazy to tag people. If you feel like posting this, please do so. If not, you're a spoilsport.

Ha!

2 comments:

drqshadow said...

I'm always singing "Standing in the Shower, Thinking" by Jane's Addiction if I'm singing anything in the shower. And it's never out loud...

Also, it's much better to be a Charmin hog than to walk around all day with slopbottom. Always, always err on the side of caution here. Feel no shame.

Missy said...

I love the reason for James. "Sweet Baby Luke" just doesn't have the same ring to it. ;)