Monday, December 17, 2007

I've Been Swamped

  • Last Thursday was the funeral for my co-workers baby who died the week prior. I don't know which was worse; seeing the tiny casket or hearing the poem about how the little boy was watching his parents from heaven. It was heart-wrenching.
  • I'm traveling to North Carolina this weekend to see my Dad and stepmother for an early Christmas. Although I'm not looking forward to the drive, I am looking forward to spending some time with them and enjoying the holiday.
  • Mircea bought a fireplace for his house and I helped him install it. I'll post pictures soon, it is really nice and I'm sure that one of the kitties is going to burn themself in some capacity.
  • I bought Yukon a Santa suit. He hates it and it is really tight, but I'll try to get a picture of him in it.
  • Just read this article on CNN. Has anyone at the jail seen The Shawshank Redemption?
  • Going home to make some cookies for work. Have a yummy recipe that I am bringing into work and I figure I'll bring some cups and a gallon of milk for all to enjoy. And I'll enjoy a few myself. Yummy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god. My heart goes out to your co-worker. I can't imagine how hard that loss must be...