Thursday, August 30, 2007

This Was an Email, but I Thought it Would Be Fun to Share

Let's have a little fun. I would like this back please!!!
Directions! Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do...And Please Do Not Spoil The Fun! Hit Forward, Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know...And Send It Back To Me So I Can See Your Answers, The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know. Remember To Send It Back Please!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after a friend of my mother's, Kathleen Neff. I've never met her, but I do know that she went to Cedarville college in Ohio, so I've always really liked them.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When I finished The Time Traveler's Wife. I sobbed like an infant.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
Not particularly. I can barely read it. I write much better when I write in pencil, though, so sometimes that helps to improve it. My cursive is abysmal.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Mmmm, pastrami.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I have 4 cats that have stolen my heart, and my friends' children are very important to me as well. Someday I hope to have my own.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, I'm pretty darned cool.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Define, "a lot". Of course, in fact, it's my main form of communication.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes, though I keep begging to have them removed. The doctor's say it won't help, but I'll feel better, and that's all that matters to me.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would love to. I also want to sky dive and may get to do so next summer.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
It's a toss up. Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Each hold a very special place in my heart.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU take them off?
No, and I curse myself when I am untying them in the morning to put them back on.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I am strong in more ways that one.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I like banana ice cream with walnuts and chocolate. Edy's used to make a lowfat kind, but now my only option is Coldstone or Ben and Jerry's. Not like they're twisting my arm or anything.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes and smile. (I'm a big fan of teeth)

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I am very hard on myself.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Jessica Shearer. I haven't seen her since I graduated college and I miss more than anything in the world.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Please

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black pants and my new fun strappy heels.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Starburst. Yummy!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
People blathering on about logistics. Blah blah!

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Burnt sienna. Just kidding, I think that I would be gray.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Lilacs, hazelnut, apples, and Aqua di Gio cologne. Fernie (my little baby cat) smells pretty good too, unless she's just been in the litterbox or at the food trough.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A girl who is doing my travel orders and cussing me out.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
She's a real snot. Ha! She's one of my closest friends.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the Colts with all my heart and soul.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue and I love them!

29. Do you wear contacts?
I really should.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I will make a list here. I love sushi, mashed potatoes, black olives and ice cream. I could live on these four items. I would be tubby, but the living would be good.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
What about a scary movie with a happy ending where the bad guy/girl gets ground up in a wood chipper and the people he/she was terrorizing fall in love and live happily ever after? Is that an option?

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Who Killed the Electric Car? WATCH THIS MOVIE!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink and red. I look hot!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I can't choose between those. I love the Fall. I guess I would choose winter though b/c I don't like to be hot.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs, because you can hug anyone you want. Kissing needs a little better invitation.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Sticky rice (thanks Lindsay)

37. Most like to respond
Lord knows, we are all pretty busy but I wanted a break from Logistics.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Lainie Bear, since she sent this to me and I already know so much about her.

39. What book are you reading now?
I just finished "The Messenger, by Daniel Silva, and I'm also reading "The World is Flat" (and a little boring)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Rastafarian kittens that say "We Be Jammin" It's my most favorite thing in the whole world besides my spinning monkey that sings "Temperature"

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Law & Order

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Fernie's fake meow where she just sort of squeaks at me. I also love to hear Mircea say "I love you". And I love when my friends say the same to me because they really are the best!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles There is no comparison.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Mexico

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I call it the spider monkey.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Cincy, Ohio

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyone and everyone

1 comments:

Unknown said...

holla at the cinnammin toast crunch and sarcasm