Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm Baaaaaack!

It has been a long three weeks out of the office and today was a day for catching up and trying to organize my life. 400 emails later, I'm finally able to address some of the issues, but thought I'd take a little lunch break and update my wonderful friends on the happenings. There are a lot of topics to write about, but the main one is my roadtrip to pick up Yukon this past weekend. On Saturday afternoon, I went up to Lindsay's house and after a day of shopping we retired early so we could get up at the "ass-crack" of dawn. We left her house at 5 am and drove the 600 miles to Ohio to pick up Yukon. After a yummy lunch at Skyline Chili, we put the big boy in the car and headed home. My favorite quote of the second leg of our trip was "You know, I don't want to complain, but I think I have more fur on me then Yukon does." I looked over and Lindsay and she was, indeed, covered in fur from head to toe. It was so gross, and so so so so funny. Yukon was in love with us, so happy to have the attention, and just a sweetheart. That is until last night. I brought him home on Monday (after sleeping over at Lindsay's again) and he has a new crush. He is in love with his Daddy. And Mircea is in love with him. I can't pull them away from each other. They were cuddling all night long and Yukon got two kisses goodbye this morning (and I only got one). I'm so jealous of their man-boy love. I'll post some pictures later. I don't have my camera here at work. Watch for more updates!!!

1 comments:

photomommy said...

Glad to see you're back and all is well. I can't wait to see pics of the ginormous kitty!