Saturday, November 24, 2007

It Sure Doesn't Look Like November Out There

Solomon's Bridge Last weekend, Mircea and I invited his mom out for her first trip on the boat. We had a good time, despite Rodica saying as soon as she got on the boat "Um, I forgot that I get seasick", but she didn't get sick and had a great time. I love this picture of the two of them because they are definitely having a lot of fun. And boy was it windy!!!
Mircea & his Momma
I haven't been taking a lot of photos lately. I keep promising myself that next summer I'm taking a photography class at the local college. It will be my graduation gift to myself (more school?) because I've always wanted to do it.
Not much going on here. Haven't done much of anything the last few days except watch a ton of tv. It has been great to be a lazy bones around the house, and the cats are enjoying the extra snuggle time with their parents. I'll write more later...I want to talk about all the tv we've been watching, but if I post about it now, well then that's too much in one post!

2 comments:

Missy said...

It looks like you guys had a good time! Boating in late November - not very typical.

Unknown said...

You guys are a super cute couple :)