Nothing too exciting going on in my life lately. I'm trying to work back up to three miles a day (I'm not sure what happened but my stamina is GONE) so I can do the hospice 5k in two weeks. I am afraid of being dead last, but we'll see what happens. I think my motivation is just gone because I'm fairly upset with how poorly I did in the half marathon!
I am worth $1,881,706 on HumanForSale.com
Did this little "Human For Sale" thing out of sheer boredom. I didn't bode very well. I think I'm worth more dead (I have good life insurance).
Marc and I gave blood today. It was as though we were at the amateur night at the blood bank. They messed him up pretty bad and then when I went they indicated that my blood was clotting. I said "is that normal" and they clarified and said that I "actually had a blood clot that went into the bag". What the hell does that mean? She acted pretty worried about it, like I had something wrong with me, though she told me I was ok. I know that your blood can clot in the bag, but that is definitely not what she told me. At least I got my t-shirt. That past several years I have been unable to give blood because of low iron. No problem today. In fact, I talked to the guy and he said "Have a bowl of Total" before you donated blood and you'll never fail the iron test. Nice info.
I have a lot of work to do. Well not real work. I have a lot of work to get done for graduate school. I am in a course that is just so time and labor intensive. Its killing me. My other class isn't too difficult, but we have a fairly lenghtly (10-15 page) paper due in a couple of weeks and I have started! There is just so much work in the other course that I don't give much time to this course, which is the one I actually like.
Lots of wedding stuff to do this weekend too. We've got to get the invitations done as they'll be going out in a few weeks.
I really want to change the template for this blog, but I don't know how else to do it. The standard templates are all ugly and I'm not cool enough to know how to make up my own.
Single Serving Chocolate Protein Cookie
23 hours ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment